The Scholarship is open to all Malaysians who are granted a place in our Local Public Universities and it's catered especially for students in the lower income families. Below are some information pertaining to the Scholarship 2008 Program:-
April 30, 2008
Field of Studies
Engineering - Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Architecture, Building Science, Quantity Surveying
Business - Finance & Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Economic
Management - Hotel Management / Hospitality, Real Estate Management, Human Resource, Law, Mass Communication, Retail Management, Public Relations
Bio Science - Pharmaceutical, Clinical Science, Health Science
Maximum Scholarship value of RM40,000.00 to cover full academic fees, books, and living expenses for the duration of the course.
Paid Training Attachment
• Good STPM results or completed Diploma level (CGPA 3.00)
• Has a good command of English Language both written and spoken.
• A record of active participation in extra curricular activities.
• Not bonded or holding any other scholarship or receiving financial assistance from any organization.
• Must have a confirmed placement from Local Malaysian Public Universities.
• This scholarship program is catered exclusively for the lower income families.
Download the Official Application Form (PDF format-115KB)
Please complete the official application form and send to:
Scholarship Award Committee
IGB CORPORATION BERHAD
23rd Floor, Menara IGB
No1, The Boulevard,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200, Kuala Lumpur.