31 May 2012
Mudajaya Group Berhad Scholarship Awards
Mudajaya Group Berhad is a premier conglomerate with core businesses in construction, property development, independent power production, project management services, manufacturing and trading of building materials. We are committed to bring out the best in our people to advance the future together.
As a leading company in the Construction, Energy and Property Sector, we have received reputable external recognitions.
- Winner of The Edge Billion Ringgit Club Award 2010 & 2011, Construction Sector, and top ten companies of the year.
- Best under A Billion 2010 & 2011 - Forbes Asia.
- Winner of KPMG Shareholders Value Award 2007, Sectoral Winner for 2008, 2010 & 2011, Construction and Property Sector.
- Excellent academic results in SPM/STPM/College/University
- A record of active participation in extracurricular activities
- Must be Malaysian citizens
- This scholarship is open to undergraduates from the first year to final year studies in local institutes of higher learning
- Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Land Surveying
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Housing, Building & Planning
- Up to RM10,000 per academic year
- Upon graduation, pursue a career with the Company and be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package
- To be provided with management skills training to be groomed for Senior Management Positions.
To obtain a Scholarship Application Form, please enclose a self addressed envelope and submit to:
The Scholarship CommitteeYou may also download the application form from our website.
MUDAJAYA GROUP BERHAD (605539-H)
17, Jalan Semangat, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 603-7958 7899 Website: www.mudajaya.com