10 September 2012
Axiata Young Talent Programme: National Secondary School Programme
To be eligible for the Axiata Foundation National Secondary School Programme, you will have to meet the following criteria,
- You must be a Malaysian citizen or a Malaysian permanent resident
- You must achieve a minimum of 5 A's in the Ujian Pencapaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR) trial examinations
- You must consistently be a top ten student in Standard 4, 5 and 6 of your Primary School education
- You must display an active participation in sports, clubs and societies, and/or the performing arts
- You must be proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia, and any other spoken and written languages are favourable
- Priority is given to students from low income and rural families
Please have the following information at hand before commencing with the online application form:
- Details of siblings' scholarship (if applicable)
- Details of parents' occupation, employer and last drawn monthly salary
- Trial UPSR results
- Participation of extra-curricular activities (if applicable)
Please ensure that a parent or guardian is with you to complete a declaration at the end of the form.
You may return at any time to complete the application form before the deadline of the scholarship application. All applications must be submitted online and must be received no later than Midnight, 10 September 2012. At any time, all candidates may view their status of application on-line upon final submission. To do so, candidates are required to use the same login details.