28 September 2012
Sony EMCS (M) Sdn Bhd Scholarships
Sony EMCS (M) Sdn Bhd has over the years attained an outstanding reputation in the global audio visual electronics industry. Our products have positively touched the lives of our precious consumers, pushing technology forward and making life more enjoyable and exciting. Sony EMCS (M) Sdn Bhd is the place for talented people to bring out their creativity and technological skills to the highest potential. We place high value on diversity of skills, experience and cultural background in contributing to our dynamic, creative & enthusiastic team. With this, we offer scholarships and career opportunities for students who can channel their unique talents and skills.
- Malaysian citizen with age below 25.
- Students pursuing Bachelor Degree in IPTA / Public University and currently in their second or third year of study.
- Outstanding academic achievements in school (SPM /O Level), pre-university (STPM / A Level/Matriculations).
- Diploma and current degree qualifications (for completed year(s) / semester(s)) with a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Proficient in English, hardworking, possess excellent academic achievements matched with positive personality traits and have outstanding extra-curricular activities.
Field of Study
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical or Software)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resources, Economics, Accounting & Finance or Administration)
- Bachelor of IT or Computer Science
- Other fields related to the above disciplines.
Public University Scholarship Package
- RM9,000 per annum.
- Students will be bonded and must be willing to serve Sony EMCS (M) Sdn Bhd for a specified period of time upon completion of studies (Terms & Conditions apply)
How To Apply
The completed application form with relevant documents should be sent to the address below by 28th September 2012
Human Resource DivisionNote:
Attention to: Ms. Rina Wai
Sony EMCS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Lot 5, Jalan Kemajuan, Bangi Industrial Estate
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Application Form can be downloaded online.
- Please indicate “SCHOLARSHIP” on the top left corner of the envelope when submitting the application form.
Enquiries can be directed to: Miss Rina Wai at phone no 03-8929 7117 or email: KLScholarship.SOEM@ap.sony.com