28 February 2013
Maybank Scholarship Scheme
Since the inception of the award in 1972, Maybank has sponsored more than 1,000 scholars as well as provided them with employment opportunities. The scholarship awards incorporate the Bank’s CSR philosophy of ‘Growing with Responsibility’, assisting those who excel to complete their tertiary studies and pursue a career with the nation’s largest financial services group.
- Full scholarship from Pre-University/Foundation studies up to degree level at local and overseas institutions (tuition fees, laptop, accommodation and living allowance).
- Career Preparatory Suite (internships, business assignments, Presentation Impact and Effective Communication programmes).
- Employment with Maybank after studies.
- Leadership: Develop a stronger sense of responsibility in order to lead through activities.
- Critical Thinking: Critically and logically assess situations and challenges.
- Adaptability: Early exposure via internships and business assignments will prepare you to be more open to different environments
- Communication: Scholars are guided to develop communication skills that will include effective methods of expression and presentation of ideas
- Creative Thinking: Able to push the boundaries and think outside the box to develop innovative methods and solutions
- Confidence: With the unique blend of interventions, scholars are self-assured in their abilities and skills
- Minimum 6As in SPM equivalent.
- Total annual household income of not more than RM120,000.
- Leadership experience in co-curricular activities.
- Individuals with high energy who seek a challenging and rewarding career upon graduation.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organizations or foundations.
List of Preferred Degrees
Engineering, IT, Information Systems, Mathematics, Shariah, Fiqh, LLB Shariah, Islamic Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Business, Business Admin, Commerce, Economics, Human Resource Management, International Relations, Law, Organisational / Social Psychology, Sales, Marketing, Statistics & Operational Research.
Download the Maybank Scholarship 2013 Application Form online.
Submit your Applications to:
Maybank Scholarship Award 2013OR E-mail to : email@example.com
Group Human Capital
44th Floor, Menara Maybank
100, Jalan Tun Perak
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Contact No: 03 – 2070 8833 Ext 3967/6995/8564