30 January 2013
Shell Malaysia Overseas Scholarships
This will be offered to students who plan to pursue their studies at the following universities and in these fields, in the United Kingdom or United States:
List of preferred overseas universities and degree disciplines:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Geophysics & Seismology, Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- University of Texas-Austin – Geophysics & Seismology
- Harvard University – Geophysics & Seismology
- Pennsylvania State University – Geology, Petroleum Engineering
- University of Cambridge – Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering
- Imperial College London – Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering
- University of Oxford – Geology, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Bristol University – Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Civil Engineering
- University of Sheffield – Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Civil Engineering
- Texas A&M University – Petroleum Engineering
- University of Oklahoma – Petroleum Engineering
- University of Manchester – Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Any Technical Engineering (Eg. Including and not limited to Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering etc)
- Any Geosciences Discipline (Eg. Geomatics, Geology etc)
- Strong leadership skills qualities and active participation in extracurricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Not presently holding other scholarship/loans.
- Disabled Identification Card certified by Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat (where applicable)
- Consistently strong academic achievements as follows:
- For Undergraduate studies
- Strong academic results in the STPM Trial Examination (minimum 3A’s & 1B) or A-Levels Forecast Results (minimum 2A’s & 1B)
- Minimum of 3.5 CGPA at Matriculation / Diploma level
Applications for the Shell Malaysia scholarships 2012 are now open.
Please download, complete the scholarship application form and upload the form together with your CV & your academic results (transcript) in the online registration portal below. Candidate photo is not required.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
- Incomplete Application Form and late submission will be rejected.
- If you do not receive any reply from us by 30 April 2013, your application is therefore considered unsuccessful.
- Only completed application received via the online registration portal will be processed. Please do not email or post your application.
- You may only apply for 1 (one) scholarship, either local OR overseas and NOT both.
- Register and apply for a Shell Scholarship now
- Online Application Guide (PDF, 35 KB) - opens in new window