2 April 2014
The Sun-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund
The Sun-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund supports MAPCU’s objective of corporate social responsibility. By providing these scholarships for financially deserving students, contributing MAPCU members play an instrumental role in giving back to society. More importantly, scholarship recipients can also look forward to a productive journey towards their future careers.
The eligibility criteria for The SUN-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund includes the following :
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
- Applicants must possess good academic results in SPM / ‘O’ Level, UEC and / or STPM / ‘A’ Level examinations or equivalent.
- Applicants must qualify to gain admission to the participating higher education institution for the relevant course applied for.
- Applicants must be active in sports and / or co-curricular activities.
- Applicants must possess leadership qualities and be self-motivated.
- Applicants must be financially deserving.
- Applicants must not already be in receipt of any scholarships, financial aid or award from other higher education institutions or organizations.
- Applicants must abide by the the terms and conditions of theSUN-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund.
- Applicants must abide by other terms and conditions of the awarding higher education institution, including any bond requirement.