18 July 2014
Kuok Foundation (Private Universities/Colleges) Undergraduate Awards
KUOK FOUNDATION BERHAD invites applications for the above awards from Malaysian citizens applying for or currently pursuing full time undergraduate studies at the following institutions :-
- AIMST University, Kedah
- Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU), Kuala Lumpur
- HELP University, Kuala Lumpur
- International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur
- INTI International University, Laureate International Universities, Nilai
- Monash University Malaysia, Sunway Campus
- Multimedia University, Cyberjaya & Melaka Campus
- Nilai University, Nilai
- Sunway University, Bandar Sunway
- Taylor's University, Subang Jaya
- University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Semenyih
- UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Perak / Sg. Long Campus
- KDU University College, Petaling Jaya
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University College, Setapak
- INTI International College Subang, Subang Jaya
- KBU International College, Petaling Jaya
- Stamford College, Petaling Jaya
- Undergraduate courses undertaken and completed in Malaysia only
(including "3+0" foreign degree courses);
- Accreditation by MQA
(Course accreditation can be verified at MQR portal at the MQA website : www.mqa.gov.my);
- Priority given to science stream courses.
Loans or half-loan half-grants ranging from RM10,000 to RM30,000 per annum depending on courses undertaken.
Conditions & Procedures
Read detailed conditions & procedures for Kuok Foundation (Private Universities/Colleges) Undergraduate Awards.
- Malaysian Citizenship;
- Genuine financial need and good academic results.
Must possess relevant pre-university qualifications, eg. STPM or equivalent.
Kuok Foundation BerhadCompleted forms must reach the Foundation on or before
Undergraduate Awards (Private Universities / Colleges)
Letter Box No. 110, 16th Floor UBN Tower
No. 10, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
18 July 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.