10 March 2015
JPA Scholarship Application for SPM 2014 Leavers Under Engineering Programme (Germany, France, Japan and Korea)
JPA Scholarship (Germany, France, Japan and Korea) is offered by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam Malaysia (JPA) to SPM 2014 leavers who wish to pursue their engineering studies in Germany, France, Japan and Korea. Successful candidates will be required to attend a preparatory course in colleges set in the country before pursuing studies abroad.
Please be informed that this scholarship is offered to SPM 2014 leavers only. Candidates are only allowed to choose one of four eligible countries (Germany, France, Japan and Korea) depending on interest and potential.
JPA Scholarship for Engineering Programmes in Germany, France, Japan and Korea | Biasiswa JPA
JPA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not more than 19 years of age (20 years old for Remove Class students);
- Having good health and not suffering from critical illnesses such as hepatitis, AIDS, HIV, etc.; and
- Obtained at least A- grade in eight (8) of the following subjects:
- Malay language;
- Islamic Studies or Al-Quran and As-Sunnah Education or Syariah Islamiah Education or Moral Education;
- English language;
- Additional Mathematics; and
- at least A- grade in any one (1) subject.
All enquiries regarding JPA Scholarship for Engineering Programme (Germany, France, Japan and Korea) should be channeled to 03-8885 3670 / 3398 / 3564 / 3489 on every working day from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.