27 February 2015
Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (YTN) Convertible Study Loans
Yayasan Tenaga Nasional offers a limited number of Convertible Study Loans to select, well-rounded Malaysians with good academic standing. These study loans may be converted into scholarships if the candidate graduates with top honors from his or her university of choice. The Convertible Study Loan is offered to eligible students who intend to pursue their studies either at a Public Universities (IPTA) or at Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
Loan Payment Methods:
- Standing Instruction (S.I.)
- Internet Banking @ Maybank2u.com.my
- Cheque/Bank Draft/Postal Order/Money Order
- EPF Withdrawal
Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (YTN) invites qualified Malaysians to apply for scholarships to pursue study programmes at local public institution of higher learning (IPTA).
Fields of Study:
Bachelor's Degree in the following subjects:
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Passed STPM with at least CGPA 3.50 or OR
- Passed Pass Diploma / Matriculation / Foundation with at least CGPA 3.50
- Must be no older than 23 years of age during year of application
- Active in co-curricular activities
- Possess strong personality and leadership qualities
- No other sibling currently receiving scholarship from YTN
- Has already obtained admission into first semester at a local public institution of higher learning (IPTA)
Applications can be made online at http://yayasan.tnb.com.my/sam/
Note: Website is only available when application submission is open.
Please send copies of supporting documents to:
DirectorApplicants are strongly urged to submit applications well before the closing date.
Yayasan Tenaga Nasional
Peti Surat 70
Pejabat Pos Bandar Baru Bangi
43560 Bandar Baru Bangi
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Incomplete submissions / submissions past the closing date will not be considered.
If you do not hear from us within three (3) months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact our officers as listed on our Contact Us page.