22 March 2016
UEM Group Scholarship Programme
UEM Group Scholarship Programme is an annual programme that supports the nation's objectives of creating elite scholars and serves as a talent supply chain in developing future leaders for the country.
The programme offers opportunities specifically for deserving outstanding and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue: Undergo a pre-university programme at Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) in Lembah Beringin, before furthering studies at a reputable university overseas, notably UK, US and Australia
In nurturing our scholars, leadership training and development activities with job attachments within the UEM Group of Companies are provided throughout the programme and within the bonded period.
General Terms and Conditions
Field of Studies
The scholarships are available for any of the disciplines below:
- Business (Finance/Business Management/Accounting/Economics/Marketing)
- Built Environment (Quantity Surveying/Town Planning/Land Surveying/Building Services/Building Management)
- Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
All applicants must be Malaysian citizens. Proficient in English, hardworking, and possess positive personality traits. An outstanding extra-curricular record will be advantageous to your application.
UEM Group Overseas Scholarship
- Excellent academic track record in Form 4 & 5
- Obtained a minimum of 7As (A+/A's) in relevant subjects at the 2015 SPM examinations
The scholarship covers academic expenses including tuition and examination fees, air-fares (for overseas study), insurance, as well as allowances for books, computer and subsistence.
How to Apply
Click this link to apply online.