20 March 2016
Khazanah Global Scholarship Programmes
The Khazanah Global Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading universities around the world.
In addition, recipients of the Khazanah Global Scholarship are provided with leadership trainings and job attachments at leading organisations in Malaysia.
The trainings, job attachments and exposures, and the facility to gain professional experience at leading corporations in the world represent opportunities that we provide in our quest to nurture our scholars to realise their potential to become Malaysia's future business and industry leaders.
The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to Yayasan Khazanah's terms and conditions.
Scholarships Under Khazanah Global Scholarship
- Khazanah-Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Merdeka Scholarship
- Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
*successful applicants will be sent to Kolej Yayasan UEM, KYUEM to pursue A-level programme
- Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A and A+) in the recent SPM examination
- Obtained A or A+ in the following core subject: Bahasa Melayu, English, History and Mathematics.
- Not exceeding 18 years of age as at the enrolment date for the foundation studies
- Obtained a minimum 3As for A-level / 38 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) / a minimum CGPA 3.50/4.00 for Pre-university programme
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor's Degree in previous semester if currently studying at one of the approved universities
- Obtained admission to pursue (conditional offer can be considered) or currently pursuing studies at approved universities
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Degree programme
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor's Degree
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master's programme
- To provide research outline/ thesis summary (Research or mixed mode)
- Obtained a distinction or 'A' grade average or equivalent (if there is a point systems) for Master's Degree
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme
- To provide research outline / thesis summary on the topic they intend to pursue in the Doctorate programme
Read FAQs to understand scholarship programmes, application process, terms and conditions.
The scholarship is open to all Malaysians planning to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies at top universities in the renowned universities abroad as listed on page FAQ.
Yayasan Khazanah Level 27, Mercu UEMLink: http://www.yayasankhazanah.com.my
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
(T) +603 - 2272 6300 / (F) +603 - 2272 6311