15 April 2016
KPMG ASEAN Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
South-East Asia is changing rapidly. The countries of ASEAN are experiencing rapid growth, and the new breed of accounting, advisory and tax professionals need to be conversant with working across cultures and borders.
KPMG’s ASEAN Scholarship is a new scholarship programme for South East Asia students established in 2015 as the first regional scholarship for young undergraduates looking to get a head-start in their careers with a professional services firm. This programme is supported by KPMG offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
At the heart of KPMG are our people. We are constantly on the look-out for bright and talented people like you, because we know you have the potential and the ability to change the future for the better. Your dreams and your ambitions will have a place to flourish at KPMG because we are interested in stretching your potential and accelerating your professional success.
As a KPMG ASEAN scholar, you can look forward to diverse learning and development opportunities and cross-border exposures through a structured programme which consists of three pillars:
- Professional Development
To help you build core competencies and skills and develop professionally through induction programmes, structured internships in regional firms and mentorships by Partners, amongst other people development initiatives.
- Strategic Engagement
To help you build breadth and depth of knowledge across sectors and borders through interactions with KPMG leaders who will share valuable insights about their careers and outlook of the various industries and countries.
- Social Connection
Be part of the dynamic ASEAN network where you will get to know and interact with fellow ASEAN scholars who will be future leaders in different KPMG firms.
What are the requirements to apply for ASEAN scholarship?
To qualify for the KPMG ASEAN Scholarship, you should be:
- a self-motivated achiever with a consistent and strong academic track record of excellence in either of the following:
- SPM / O-Levels / Equivalent : 6As and at least B for English & Maths;
- STPM / A-Level / Equivalent : 2Bs and above;
- Degree : GPA 3.2 and above / 2nd upper or equivalent
- a first or second year undergraduate of a local tertiary institution.
- actively involved in co-curricular activities either in school or in the community.
- a strong leader who possesses ASEAN and global mindset.
- an excellent communicator who demonstrates a high degree of initiative, maturity and enthusiasm.
- self-confident and have the determination to succeed.
- Malaysian only.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Click here to read FAQ.
How to Apply?
Interested to apply for a KPMG ASEAN scholarship? Apply online now.
Thank you for your interest in the KPMG ASEAN Scholarship Program.
The Application period for KPMG ASEAN Scholarship is from 1 February 2016 to 15 April 2016.
Other important dates to note are:
Interview and Acceptance Period : May to June 2016
Awards Ceremony (for successful scholars) : June 2016
Please check the website from time to time for more updates.
For more information, kindly call 03-7721 3388 (People, Performance & Culture) or email to email@example.com