Biasiswa Top Glove Foundation Scholarship FundObjective: Scholarship fund is established with objective of offering scholarship to qualified students who are pursuing full time degree courses (undergraduate) & (postgraduate ie. Master & PHD studies) at local public universities.
Preferred Discipline for Scholarship Application
- Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering
- Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics
- Polymer Science / Applied Science
- Civil Engineering
- Finance & Business Management
- Good academic results in STPM
- Has gained acceptance into local public universities
- Active in co-curriculum activities
- Lack of financial support to pursue tertiary studies
How to Apply Top Glove Foundation Scholarship AwardWelcome… to apply the Top Glove Scholarship. You’re now a step nearer to realising your ambitions at a university.
Application: Please fill up the "Application Form [docx]” here…
Selection Process: Upon closing of the application window, the scholarship committee will review the applications and shortlist eligible candidates for interviews. There will be one application evaluation period and two stages of interview before the final list of scholarship recipients are announced.
ONLY successful applicants will be notified via email and/or phone call.
Top Glove Scholarship Terms & Conditions
- The successful applicant must enter into a scholarship agreement with Top Glove Foundation ("the Foundation”).
- The applicant must not be bonded to any other body or organisation.
- The successful applicant must not, without the prior written consent of the Foundation, accept any other scholarships or forms of financial aid from other sources whatsoever while he/she is continuing to receive any form of financial aid from the Foundation and/or when his/her scholarship agreement with the Foundation is still in force.
- Each individual applicant is responsible for all costs incurred in the course of applying for the Scholarship.
- The Foundation reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and/or the right to cancel, modify, suspend, delay or withdraw its offer of the Scholarship programme at its sole and absolute discretion and the applicant(s) will be bound by such changes.
- All decisions of the Foundation in any matter in relation to the Scholarship programme will be final and binding and no appeal, discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
- Only short-listed applicants will be notified via email and/or phone call for an interview.
- Successful applicants will be required to serve TOP GLOVE GROUP OF COMPANIES based on the duration of the scholarship for instance if we provide 4 years scholarship, the applicant is required to bond with Top Glove for 4 years or etc upon completion of their studies.
- Successful applicants will be awarded Scholarship according to respective discipline as follows:
- Scholarship amounting to RM 8, 000 per year for Arts, Law, Management undergraduate students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 9, 000 per year for Science and Engineering undergraduate students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 10, 000 per year for Medicine and Dentistry undergraduate students