15 September 2015
Gadang Holdings Berhad Scholarship 2015
With 20 over years of significant transformation and growth, Gadang is recognized as one of the leading Engineering and Construction Company in Malaysia. Our businesses have grown to include property development, utilities and plantation. At Gadang, we endeavor to deliver the highest standards of performance in all our ventures.
We are in search of exceptional candidates who have achieved brilliant academic results, display exemplary character and leadership qualities and most importantly, possess the determination to succeed in their chosen disciplines.
Course of Study
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering, major in
- Highway / Pavement
- Bachelor in Surveyor
- Bachelor in Building Management
- Bachelor in Highway Engineering
- Bachelor of Construction Management
- Course fees or RM10,000.00, whichever is lower, per academic year.
- The award will be for the minimum period required to complete the course of study.
- Malaysian citizen, aged 23 and below.
- Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time degree course in a local university.
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM / O-Level and minimum of 3As in STPM / A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable.
- Active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- For those currently pursuing a degree, must have achieved at least a CGPA score of 3.5 out of 4.0 in their latest semester result.
- Financially needy.
Successful scholars will have to serve as employee of Gadang or any of its subsidiaries for a stipulated period immediately upon completion of their studies, subject to availability of the relevant vacancies in Gadang.
To Apply Gadang Scholarship 2015
Download the application form online
Enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.