★ 50+ Scholarships for SPM and STPM Result Holders ★
- 1 June 2016: Biasiswa Sunway University Berita Harian Scholarship
- 20 June 2016: Biasiswa Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Undergraduate Scholarship
- 30 June 2016: Fully Funded IATSS Forum Leadership Training Program in Japan 2017
- 31 August 2016: Yaw Teck Seng (YTS) Foundation Scholarship Programme
- 36 Scholarships for IPTA Undergraduate Students
- Throughout the year: Intel Malaysia Scholarships
31 July 2016
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng (TSLSC) IOI Scholarships
The three core industries of IOI Group are Oil Palm Plantation, Resource-based Manufacturing such as refineries, oleochemicals, and specialty oils and fats, as well as property development.
We invite applications from qualified Malaysian citizens who have obtained admission into the first or second year of undergraduate study in local public and private universities in the following disciplines:
Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree Accepted:
- Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture/Plantation Management*
- Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Chemical)
- Business Administration/Sales & Marketing Management
- Food Technology/Chemistry
- Computer Science/Information Technology
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
For Bachelor’s Degree:
- STPM/A Level - minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation - CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER - minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Applicants must also possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- Be willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Closing Date : 31 July 2016
How to Apply IOI Scholarships
Online Application Form
Download Application Form
Download and complete the application form. Completed form and required documents must reach the Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng office before the closing date at the following address:
The Secretariat - Scholarship AwardsLink: http://yayasan.ioigroup.com
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 11, Two IOI Square, IOI Resort
62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia.