There is no application submission closing date. Applications will be processed on submission basis.
Amcorp ACCA Qualification Study Grant in Collaboration with Yayasan Azman Hashim Foundation
The driving force behind the setting up of the Amcorp Study Grant (ASG) is Amcorp’s desire to find ways to give back to the society. Through the ASG, we hope to build future generations of exemplary young leaders who possess the ambition to excel in whatever they do. ASG, which is administered by Yayasan Azman Hashim, a non profit charitable institution, provides assistance to outstanding students to pursue their ACCA qualification and thus equipping them with the tool to shape a successful career ahead.
- Total grant amount of RM70,000
- Priority for internship placement
- Employment opportunity upon graduation with Amcorp Group Berhad (ACCA Approved Employer - Platinum Level)
- Malaysian citizen
- Pursue ACCA full time
- Not exceeding 20 years of age as of enrolment date
- Academic excellence
- Active in extra-curricular activities
- Currently not financially assisted by other parties and not bonded with any organization
- Scholarship amount covers
- Tuition fees
- Exam fees
- Living expenses
- Loan : RM20,000
- Scholarship : RM50,000
- Completion of ACCA course within contracted period
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) / STPM / A-Level / Equivalent
- Passed all subjects
- Minimum 3.00 subject grade point (STPM)
- Minimum grade B for Mathematics & Accounting (STPM)
- Minimum grade B for Mathematics & English (SPM)
- must submit examination results promptly to the Company after the release of results
- must adhere to the rules and regulations governed by ACCA’s Bye-laws and Regulations
- is not permitted to be absent / skip from registered examinations without any valid reasons and without the permission from the Company
- is not allowed to defer the ACCA studies
Study Grant will be suspended / retracted if recipient:
- violated the ACCA’s Bye-laws and Regulations
- provided false information to the Company
- acted in anyway that may damage the reputation of the Company
Upon completion of the ACCA examination, recipients have to :
(i) serve three (3) years bond with the Company subject to the Company’s offer within six (6) months.
(ii) repay RM20,000.00 loan over 36 equal monthly installments
If there is breach of the bond, recipients will have to repay the full amount of grant and loan disbursed.
How to Apply?
Application forms and certified documents as follows to be submitted via fax, post or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants need to bring along original academic certificates when attending the interview.
- Applicant’s National Registration Identity Card
- Parent’s National Registration Identity Card
- Acceptance letter from ACCA
- SPM Certificate / STPM or equivalent Certificate
Fax : +603 7966 2381
Email : email@example.com
Post : Group Human Resources
2-01 Amcorp TowerLink: http://www.amcorp.com.my
18 Persiaran Barat
46050 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan