25 May 2012
The Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Scholarship is now open for application to students who are applying for or studying in public universities in Malaysia.
- Malaysian citizen aged below 22 years old as of 1 January 2012
- Have applied for or secured a place at any local public or private university for a full-time undergraduate degree course for the 2012 intake
- STPM results minimum 2As & 2Bs; or A Levels – minimum 2As & 1B; or Matriculation – minimum CGPA of 3.5 and above; or equivalent
- Proven records in extra-curricular and/or social community service activities, preferably holding leadership positions
- Demonstrate genuine financial need with family income of not more than RM5,000 per month. Parents' salary statements required.
- Law (LLB and/or Shariah)
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
Please include certified true copies of the following documents in your application:
- Identity card
- Letter of offer from the university (if available)
- Letter of recommendation from the university (applicable to Matriculation students)
- STPM/A Levels examination results or official semester result transcript (applicable to Matriculation students)
- Supporting documents of parents' information
- Other relevant documents
Group Human Resources Officer
Bursa Malaysia Berhad
11th Floor, Exchange Square
50200 Kuala Lumpur
[Please indicate "Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Scholarship Programme" on the top left hand corner of the envelope.]
email@example.comOnly shortlisted candidates will be notified.