15 December 2012
About Yayasan Cemerlang Tun Rahah Scholarship Fund
The Tun Rahah Scholarship Fund aims to nurture the potential of deserving young Malaysians to enable them to pursue a quality education at any local university. We are proud that our graduates are making inroads into a wide range of careers with leading institutions in Malaysia and abroad. This would not be possible without your kind support.
Yayasan Cemerlang provides underprivileged youths with a scholarship award to pursue higher education at the local universities in Malaysia. Through this award, the selected candidates will have the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfill their aspirations and contribute towards the nation’s development.
- Malaysian citizen
- For undergraduate programmes * minumum 5As in SPM / 3As in STPM
- For Masters' programmes * minumum CGPA of 3.00 from recognized university
- Proven records in extra-curricular activities and/or social community services
- Demonstrates good interpersonal communication, leadership skills
- No financial assistance from other agencies
- Specifically for first semester fresh intakes (Foundation, Matriculation, First year)
Fields of Study
- Business Management (Entrepreneurship)
- Business Administration (Islamic Financial Planning)
- Business Administration (Islamic Banking & Finance)
- Business Administration (Insurance)
- Government & Public Policy
- Political Science
- Social Sciences
The Award will entitle Recipient to the following:
a) Full scholarship: covers tuition, living expenses and full waiver on all registration and annual fees.
b) Bursary: covers tuition fees only.
This Award is not transferable and not redeemable into cash.
Recipient is required to fulfill the following conditions. Failing to strictly observe the conditions contained herein entitle, Yayasan Cemerlang has the right to automatically withdraw the Award without notice.
a) Not to commit any unlawful act(s) or offence(s) punishable by law, or any form of misconduct, in
breach of the university’s rules and regulations.
b) Not to do anything, verbally or otherwise, which could tarnish Yayasan Cemerlang image.
c) Recipient must maintain a study load of at least 15 (fifteen) credit hours in a normal semester and at least 6 (six) credit hours in a short semester.
d) Recipient must maintain Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 every semester.
e) Not to engage/involve in any misconduct and improper moral behavior.
f) Recipient not to defer or postpone study without the prior written approval of Faculty Dean. Where approval has been obtained, Recipient must submit a copy of the written approval to the Secretariat of Tun Rahah Scholarship Award.
g) To observe and abide by the university rules and regulations then, which may be varied at any time or from time to time.
How to Apply
Download Applications Form here. Follow the instructions in the applications form and send it by mail to the address :
Yayasan CemerlangFor more information please email your enquires at email@example.com
Level 4, Block D,
Capital Square No 8,
Jalan Munshi Abdullah,
50100 Kuala Lumpur