13 September 2015
UEM Group Local Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
UEM Group Scholarship Programme is an annual programme that supports the nation's objectives of creating elite scholars and serves as a talent supply chain in developing future leaders for the country.
In nurturing our scholars, leadership training and development activities with job attachments within the UEM Group of Companies are provided throughout the programme and within the bonded period.
The programme offers opportunities specifically for deserving outstanding and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue:
1. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
2. Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
3. Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
4. Universiti Malaya (UM)
5. Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
6. Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
7. Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
8. Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) - All Branches
9. Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
10. Multimedia University (MMU)
* Other will not be considered
Field of Studies
The scholarships are available for any of the disciplines below:
- Business (Finance/Business Management/Accounting/Economics/Marketing)
- Built Environment (Quantity Surveying/Town Planning/Land Surveying/Building Services/Building Management)
- Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
All applicants must be Malaysian citizens. Proficient in English, hardworking, and possess positive personality traits. An outstanding extra-curricular record will be advantageous to your application.
- STPM/Matriculation students in 2014, results announced recently, for university enrollment in September
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50
The scholarship covers academic expenses including tuition and examination fees, air-fares (for overseas study), insurance, as well as allowances for books, computer and subsistence.
How to Apply
Complete the online scholarship application form before deadline.