17 January 2017
MNRB Scholarship Fund 2017 Awards
The MNRB Scholarship Fund was established by MNRB Holdings Berhad in 1 April 1998 with an objective to assist in the development of the nation’s insurance and takaful industries by enabling promising students to have access to quality education in order to produce quality insurance and takaful professionals for the long term development of the Malaysian insurance and takaful industries.
Since then the Fund has awarded more than 430 bright Malaysians from all races to pursue full-time studies in Actuarial Science, Risk Management and Insurance at local universities. The Fund, in collaboration with the Malaysian Insurance Institute (MII), also awards scholarships to employees of the local insurance industry to pursue part-time studies for the Diploma of the Malaysian Insurance Institute (DMII) and the Associateship of the Malaysian Insurance Institute (AMII) certifications at MII.
- Age: Age 23 and below
- SPM / Trial SPM: Minimum 6As, including English, Mathematics & Science; or
- STPM / Trial STPM: At least 3As and pass the General Paper; or
- Matriculation / Foundation / Diploma / Degree: At least a CGPA of 3.50; or
- English Essay: Must submit a HANDWRITTEN English essay of 500 WORDS on reasons for applying for the scholarship, benefit from the course of study including education & career plans
- Additional Criteria: (1) Applicants must successfully gain entry into a recognized local or overseas institution of higher learning to pursue the courses of study offered by the Fund
- (2) Preference will be given to those active in co-curriculum activities
- (3) Must not be a recipient of a scholarship/loan/financial assistance from any other organizations or bodies
- TRIAL SPM / STPM: Candidates with TRIAL SPM / STPM RESULTS meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply. Selected candidates will be offered a provisional scholarship subject to the variance between the actual results and the trial results being within an acceptable range.
- Risk Management
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
Download the Scholarship Application Form and send the completed form to the address below; or
E-mail us at email@example.com; or
Collect at :
MNRB SCHOLARSHIP FUNDLink: http://www.mnrb.com.my
11th Floor Bangunan Malaysian Re
No. 17 Lorong Dungun, Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur
+03–2096 7160 (Puan Jannah)