September 30, 2008
HP and AMD Scholarships Details
Successful recipients will each receive a scholarship package worth RM25,000. The scholarships shall be disbursed on a lump sump basis and shall be paid directly to the recipients. This is a non-bonded scholarship. This scholarship program is opened to all students who fulfill the eligibility criteria. Part-time students can apply too. This scholarship program is opened to both undergraduate & postgraduate students.
How to Apply
Application is via online submission ONLY at www.hp.com.my/Scholarship with certified true copies of relevant documents mailed by post. Application is considered complete when both online application and hard copy of supporting documents are received. Each applicant is allowed to apply ONCE only.
As part of its effort to promote the program, HP will also be having roadshows at the
- International Islamic University Malaysia, Gombak Campus – 18 August 2008
- Monash University, Sunway – 19 August 2008
- APIIT / UCTI, Technology Park Malaysia – 20 August 2008
- Taylor’s University College, Business School Campus, Subang Jaya – 26 August2008
- INTI College, Subang Campus – 3 September 2008
- Universiti Putra Malaysia – 3 September 2008
- HELP University College – 10 September
- SEGi University College, Kota Damansara Campus – 17 September 2008