The UEM Group Scholarship for Local Public University
9th November 2008
The UEM Group Scholarship offers scholarships to support the national objective of creating elite scholars in local universities, and serve as a talent supply chain to develop world-class leaders who are capable of undertaking strategic positions in GLCs.
Closing Date For Submission
1. Completed form (including e-mail of supporting documents): 9th November 2008.
2. Only completed applications will be processed.
3. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Fields of Study
The scholarships are available for any of the disciplines below:
1. Business (Finance / Business Management / Economics / Account)
2. Bio-medicine (Pharmacy / Biotechnology)
The scholarships provide full academic fees, subsistence and book allowances.
* Malaysian citizen.
* Student currently in their first year of undergraduate study.
* Outstanding academic achievement in their pre-university qualification (STPM / Matriculation) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50
* Proficient in English, hardworking, possess positive personality traits and have an outstanding extra-curricular record.
How To Apply
1. All candidates are required to download the application form from our websites at www.uem.com.my and www.uemworld.com.my starting from 15 October 2008
2. Fill in the form and send back to us at [email protected] by, 9 November 2008
3. Upon submission of the application form, please print the form for your record.
4. Please e-mail the following supporting documents to support your application :
1. Photocopy of NRIC
2. STPM / Matriculation result
Candidates will be considered on the following basis:
- Excellent academic achievements
- Leadership qualities
- Active involvement in extra-curricular, social and/or voluntary activities.
Enquiries can be directed to Ms. Noor Fazlina Abdullah or Mr. Wan Ahmad Marwan at [email protected] or contact +603 7627 2013 / 2070