6 August 2011
Yayasan KLK Scholarships
Yayasan KLK, a foundation established by KLK, offers scholarships to high-achieving young Malaysians who are studying or have gained a place at any local government universities. Upon graduation, scholars may be offered the opportunity to work in KLK or its business units.
While undergoing tertiary education, scholars' academic performance is monitored and they are expected to undergo practical training within the Group annually. Such monitoring is necessary as it ensures only the best talents are subsequently recruited to continue the Group's tradition of leadership excellence.
- Malaysian who has gained admission to a local government university/institute of higher learning including employees children of KLK Group of Companies
- Good academic results and active participation in extra-curricular activities
- Willing to serve a bonded period of three years from date of appointment
- Willing to undergo internships within the KLK Group of Companies every year during university vacations
- Any current 1st or 2nd year (of 4-year courses) students with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 are also eligible
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving financial assistance from any organisation
Value of Award
Successful applicants are provided with annual grant over the minimum duration of their courses as follows:
- Degree - RM 8,000 per academic year
- Diploma (Only for Agriculture or related subjects) - RM 5,000 per academic year
Submit your application two weeks upon receiving your offer of admission from university. Please download and complete the application form [pdf] and post it, with the relevant documents, to the address below:
Yayasan KLKShortlisted candidates will receive an interview invitation by August. Otherwise, you should consider yourself unsuccessful.
1 Jalan SP Seenivasagam
30000 Ipoh Perak
If you have any questions, please feel free to email KLK.