16 July 2012
KEN FOUNDATION Scholarships
KEN HOLDINGS BERHAD is entering its 30th year in business and recognizes the importance of our Corporate Social Responsibility in developing your future.
In 2005, KEN FOUNDATION was formed as a charitable foundation with the objective of providing financial assistance to deserving Malaysian students. We believe that a sound educational background is the root to a nation’s success, and we are committed to fulfilling this goal by offering scholarships to as many deserving Malaysian students as we can.
KEN FOUNDATION’s policy does not seek academic excellence but is most concerned in assisting needy and able Malaysian students.
‘Needy’ are those who cannot afford the cost of a university education due to their family’s financial background.
‘Able’ are those who are offered a place in local universities to continue their education.
These groups of students are often overlooked by other scholarships for the lack of straight As. For these students, this particular situation will decide their next path in life, for if they could not secure a university education now; their future job prospects would be much dimmer. By helping these students, we believe we could groom even more capable Malaysians for the future and offer them greater options in life.
We sincerely thank everyone who has made a contribution to KEN FOUNDATION knowing that their efforts will make a big difference to the lives of these students and thank you for your continuous support. KEN HOLDINGS BERHAD will continue its commitment of contributing 1% of Profit Before Tax for the Group to KEN FOUNDATION.
Conditions of Scholarship Awards
- To be considered for the scholarship awards, the applicant must have already enrolled in the selected local public universities.
- The applicant can apply for only ONE scholarship / incentive at a time.
- The amount awarded will be deducted from the tuition fees at the selected local public universities.
- Scholarship student(s) must maintain a full time student status and maintain at least an average academic achievement of 85% or GPA of 3.5 without failing any subjects.
- Failure by a Scholarship student to fulfill the Minimum Academic Achievement will result in an immediate suspension of the Scholarship and KEN FOUNDATION reserves the right to terminate the Scholarship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Download the scholarship application form online.
For more information about scholarship applications to KEN FOUNDATION or how you can help develop our next generation’s future, please contact us at:
No. 6, Jalan Datuk Sulaiman,
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail,
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 603 7727 9933
Fax : 603 7728 8246
Email : [email protected]