30 July 2013
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) Scholarship Awards
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) is an agency under the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities that facilitates the export of quality rubber products worldwide. As part of our efforts to address the Malaysian rubber product industry's needs for trained and qualified manpower, the MREPC Scholarship Awards Programme is set up to offer deserving Malaysians the opportunity to take up the challenge and grow with us. We hope to seek and retain the next generation of talents who can make significant contributions to the rubber product industry.
Are YOU the one we are looking for? If you have the rigorous knowledge, a good track record of academic and extracurricular accomplishments, and above all, the PASSION and COMMITMENT to soar to greater heights with an ever expanding sector, come explore your future with us.
We want YOU!
What does MREPC Scholarship Award offer?
- Tuition fees (full or partial)
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities with industry upon graduation
What are the requirements?
- Malaysian citizen and be a full time student at a IPTA/local IPTS
- Outstanding academic results in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme (if any)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
- Active participation in extracurricular activities or community service will be an advantage
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award
- Able to provide two credible guarantors
Which fields of study are we looking for?
- Engineering – chemical, mechanical, electrical/electronic, industrial, material and energy
- Polymer science & technology
- Environmental studies
- Economics/ Marketing/ Business studies/ Statistical analysis/ IT