15 April 2015
Biasiswa Tunku Abdul Rahman (BTAR) Tunku Abdul Rahman Foundation Scholarships
Prestigious and exclusive scholarships are offered to outstanding students and talented leadership. It provides financial support to undergraduates pursuing a bachelor's degree in public or private institutions in the country. Recipients nicknamed Tunku Scholars.
TERMS OF APPLICATION
(A) Basic Requirements
(II) Not more than 25 years on the closing date
(B) Requirement of the Academy and Co-curricular
(I) School leavers STPM / Foundation / Matriculation / Diploma * who achieved a CGPA of 3.50 and above
(II) The application is also open to undergraduates who are in full time bachelor's degree in local university in the country if achieved a CGPA of 3.50 and above, and standing at least 2 years of study.
(III) high honors in Bahasa Malaysia and English at SPM.
(IV) Has the characteristics of outstanding leadership and active participation in extra-curricular activities, especially at school or university.
* BTAR grant subject to the applicant accepted into local universities in the country.
(C) Additional Terms
Receiver BTAR needed to serve the country at least five (5) years after graduation sponsored.
The rate of scholarship is the rate in force when.
- Click HERE to download the Scholarship Application Form Tunku Abdul Rahman.
- Date application is opened: March 1, 2015
- Date of application: April 15, 2015
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Applicants who are not contacted after 3 months from the closing date considered unsuccessful.