15 April 2015
Yayasan Cemerlang MBA Scholarships (Biasiswa)
Tun Rahah Scholarship Fund invites deserving youths to apply for the Yayasan Cemerlang scholarship awards to pursue their Masters in Business Administration at Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK). These awards will enable the selected candidates an opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfil their aspirations and contribute towards the nation’s development.
This scholarship fund is built upon Yayasan Cemerlang’s on-going mission of forging strategic partnerships with the public and private sector to recognize academic excellence. It aims to nurture the potential of deserving young Malaysians to enable them to pursue a quality education at any local university.
- Malaysian citizen;
- Minimum CGPA of 3.00 from recognized university;
- Proven records in extra-curricular activities and or/social community services;
- Evidence of good interpersonal communication and leadership skills;
- No financial assistance from other agencies;
- Master of Business Administration (Leadership) - May 2015
- Master of Business Administration (Services) - May 2015
- Master of Business Administration (Retail & Hypermarket) - May 2015
- Master of Business Administration (Global Islamic Finance) - September 2015
1. Make sure you have read the terms and conditions set;
2. Download Tun Rahah Scholarship's Application Form;
3. Follow the instructions in the applications form and send it by mail to the following address:
Yayasan CemerlangAward Details
c/o Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK),
Level 18, Jalan Tangsi,
50480 Kuala Lumpur
- The Award will entitle a Recipient to either ONE of the following:
- Full scholarship: covers tuition, living expenses and full waiver on all registration and annual fees, OR
- Bursary: covers tuition fees only.
- This Award is not transferable and not redeemable for cash.