16 March 2017
Khazanah - INCEIF Postgraduate Scholarship
Applications for the Khazanah – INCEIF Scholarship for postgraduate degrees at INCEIF are open for Malaysians, for Master of Science in Islamic Finance and Doctor of Philosophy in Islamic Finance. Outstanding students are encouraged to apply before 16 March 2017.
Criteria/Eligibility of Khazanah - INCEIF Postgraduate Scholarship
MSc in Islamic Finance / PhD in Islamic Finance
- Obtained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (“CGPA”) of 3.50 or Second Class Upper for Bachelor’s Degree /
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent at Masters level.
- Obtained admission to MSc programme (Fulltime)
- Obtained admission to PhD programme (Fulltime)
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master’s programme /
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme.
The scholarship will cover all applicable tuition fees and monthly allowances for the duration of the course.
How to apply Khazanah - INCEIF Postgraduate Scholarship
Kindly contact Ms Noorsyarina Mohd Sapiai at [email protected] for further assistance.
Important: All communications will be done via email. Therefore please ensure the email address given is correct and active.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.