Biasiswa Putrajaya Perdana Berhad (PPB) Scholarship AwardsPUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD (“PPB”), an investment holding company through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, PUTRA PERDANA CONSTRUCTION Sdn Bhd, PUTRA PERDANA DEVELOPMENT Sdn Bhd and PUTRA PERDANA EXPRESSWAY Sdn Bhd, has over the years designed, developed and built several billion Ringgit worth of prestigious commercial, residential and infrastructural projects in the country, especially in sustainable development.
The education of our younger generation has been an issue very close to the heart of PPB. With our annual PPB Scholarship Programme, we wish to provide educational opportunities to the youth of the nation and to build a better future for the deserving and needy Malaysian students who would otherwise be denied of higher education due to financial constraints.
The PBB Scholarship
- Offers up to RM9,000 per academic year for Degree programme only
- Open to financially needy and academically deserving students who are currently pursuing or intending to pursue higher education in local public/private universities/colleges
- Requires successful scholars, upon completion of their respective courses and graduation to serve as an employee of PPB or any of its subsidiaries for a minimum of 2 years (subject to vacancy availability)
Fields of Study
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Building/Construction Management
- Must be a Malaysian citizen, age between 19-25 years old.
- Full-time student in local university/college.
- Already gained OR intended to seek acceptance into local public / private universities / colleges (for new undergraduates, please submit to us via email the letter of acceptance once you received it)
- Excellent SPM/STPM/Diploma (minimum CGPA of 3.5)/Matriculation (minimum CGPA of 3.5) or other relevant results.
- Currently not holding any other scholarship or receiving financial assistance from any organizations.
How to Apply Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Scholarship Award 2017?Click here to submit online application through Google Form
- You must be a MALAYSIAN (age between 19 - 25 years old) to apply for this scholarship.
- Only open to undergraduates for construction and property related courses, i.e.: Civil / Structural Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying and etc.
- Please read all the instructions carefully and fill in the form completely. (Unless indicated otherwise). Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- All information given in this application is deemed true.
- Please submit the form only once. You may edit your same form after submission but DO NOT submit more than one (1) entry.
- Successful candidates are required to maintain a CGPA of 3.0 and above throughout his / her tertiary education under this programme.
- Successful candidates, upon completion of their respective course and graduation, are required to serve as an employee of Putrajaya Perdana Berhad ("PPB") or any of its subsidiaries for a minimum of two (2) years (subject to vacancy vailability).
For more information please contact
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD (465327-P)Link: http://www.p-perdana.com
No.5, Jalan P16, Precinct 16,
Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya,
TEL: 03-8886 8888
EMAIL: [email protected]