29 March 2019
Biasiswa Bank Negara Malaysia Pre-University Scholarship Award
(Application will be opened from 16 March to 29 March 2019)
Cambridge A-Level, American Degree Foundation Program and South Australian Matriculation.
For the Pre-University level, there are two (2) types of scholarship available for eligible candidates:
Biasiswa Bank Negara (BNM) Kijang Emas Scholarships
Kijang Scholarship is awarded to eligible individuals to pursue pre-university and subsequently undergraduate studies in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Law and Computer Science at top universities per the Bank's list of approved universities.
Candidates must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
Requirements for Kijang Emas Scholarships include:
- Minimum 8As (A and A+ only) in the SPM 2018 examination
- Strong leadership qualities, high teamwork capabilities, excel in both extra-curricular activities and sports
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- The sponsorship to pursue bachelor's degree is subject to the scholar meeting the Bank's approved criteria.
- Not exceeding 19 years of age on 1 July 2019