30 June 2015
KPM Bursary 2015 for SPM 2014 Candidates
Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia (KPM) will be offering automatic bursary to Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) 2014 candidates who obtained outstanding results of 9A+ and above to undergo preparatory courses before continuing their undergraduate studies in local or foreign universities.
This KPM Bursary will cover costs of pre-university studies such as Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), matriculation studies, the International Baccalaurate (IB), A-Levels, or other foundation courses provided by the Higher Education Ministry.
Eligibility Criteria for KPM Bursary
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not more than 18 years of age (19 years old for Remove Class students) on 31 December 2014;
- Obtained 9A+ and above in SPM 2014; and
- Enrolled in one of the following preparatory courses:
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM);
- Foundation courses provided by IPTA;
- International Baccalaurate (IB);
- The Online Application System of KPM Bursary (Sistem Aplikasi Online Bursary) for SPM 2014 candidates will be activated on 4 March 2015;
- Outstanding SPM 2014 candidates who got 9A+ and above are required to check and update their details in the system at www.moe.gov.my.