15 April 2017
KPMG ASEAN Scholarship Program
The countries of ASEAN are experiencing rapid growth hence our accounting, advisory and tax professionals need to be conversant with working across cultures and borders.
The application period for Year 2017 begins from 6 February 2017 onwards through 15 April 2017. Apply now!
KPMG’s ASEAN Scholarship is a new scholarship program for South East Asia students established in 2015 as the first regional scholarship for young undergraduates looking to get a head-start in their careers with a professional services firm. This program is supported by KPMG offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. At the heart of KPMG are our people. We are constantly on the look-out for bright and talented people like you, because we know you have the potential and the ability to change the future for the better. Your dreams and your ambitions will have a place to flourish at KPMG because we are interested in stretching your potential and accelerating your professional success. As a KPMG ASEAN scholar, you can look forward to diverse learning and development opportunities and cross-border exposures through a structured program which consists of three pillars:
- Professional Development
- To help you build core competencies and skills and develop professionally through induction programs, structured internships in regional firms and mentorships by Partners, amongst other people development initiatives.
- To help you build breadth and depth of knowledge across sectors and borders through interactions with KPMG leaders who will share valuable insights about their careers and outlook of the various industries and countries.
- Be part of the dynamic ASEAN network where you will get to know and interact with fellow ASEAN scholars who will be future leaders in different KPMG firms.
What are the requirements to apply for ASEAN scholarship? To qualify for the KPMG ASEAN Scholarship, you should be:
a self-motivated achiever with a consistent and strong academic track record of excellence in either of the following:
- SPM / O-Levels / Equivalent : 6As and at least B for English & Maths.
- STPM / A-Level / Equivalent : 2Bs and above;
- Degree : GPA 3.2 and above / 2nd upper or equivalent
- a first or second year undergraduate of a local tertiary institution.
- actively involved in co-curricular activities either in school or in the community.
- a strong leader who possesses ASEAN and global mindset.
- an excellent communicator who demonstrates a high degree of initiative, maturity and enthusiasm.
- self-confident and have the determination to succeed.
- Malaysian only.
How to Apply KPMG ASEAN Scholarship?
Interested to apply for a KPMG ASEAN scholarship? Find out how. Application Details
Thank you for your interest in the KPMG ASEAN Scholarship Program.
The application period for Year 2017 begins from 6 February 2017 onwards through 15 April 2017.
Other important dates to note are:
- Interview and Acceptance Period : May to June 2017
- Awards Ceremony (for successful scholars) : June 2017
For more information, kindly call 03-7721 3388 (People, Performance & Culture) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org