31 May 2011
AMCHAM - MACEE Scholarship Program
The American Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM) and the Malaysian-American Commission on Educational Exchange (MACEE) are pleased to announce the competition for the AMCHAM-MACEE 2011 Scholarship. AMCHAM created a scholarship endowment program in 1998 to benefit deserving Malaysian students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies in the United States. The AMCHAM-MACEE 2011 Scholarship awards a US$20,000 scholarship, covering four years of undergraduate study in the United States ($5000.00/year renewable for four years subject to meeting the specified conditions). The scholarship is open to qualified Malaysian students who are accepted to an accredited university in the United States for four years of study culminating in a Bachelors degree. The student must be accepted for Fall semester, 2011. Transfer students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Malaysian Students who have completed SPM, O Levels, STPM or A Levels.
- Secondary school results must be translated into English, certified as ta true copy and submitted with the application.
- TOEFL and SAT scores must be submitted
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Certified copy of IC or Malaysian Passport.
- Prior acceptance into U.S. university/college.
- Certified copy of acceptance letter or certified copy of I-20 from U.S. university/college.
You can DOWNLOAD the application form (Microsoft Word format) by clicking the link below, but before that read the instructions.
- Click the download link below. A dialog box will appear asking whether you want to open or save the file. Chose the "Save it to file" option.
- The file will be saved in your chosen drive.
- Open the file. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.
- Print and fill out the form.
* Please remember to submit 2 copies of the application (one hard copy and soft copy). Kindly refer to instructions in the application form.
AMCHAM-MACEE Scholarship Program
18th Floor, Menara Yayasan Tun Razak,
200, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (603) 2166 8878
Fax: (603) 2166 1878
Email: [email protected]
11.03-11.05, Level 11, AMODA
22 Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: (603) 2148 2407
Fax: (603) 2142 8540
e-mail: [email protected]