31 May 2011
Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Scholarship programme is designed to target best-in-class achievers who have obtained excellent results in major government examinations e.g. Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) or Matriculation, for sponsorship in local public or private universities. Since 2006, the scholarship has been awarded to five qualified students each year, in which five have since graduated and placed within Bursa Malaysia’s workforce.
- Malaysian citizen aged 22 years or below.
- Secured a place in any local public or private university for a full-time undergraduate degree course for 2011 intake.
- Have excellent STPM (at least 2A and 2B), A-Levels (at least 2A and 1B),or Matriculation results (CGPA 3.5 or above).
- Willing to serve employment bond with Bursa Malaysia.
- Have proven ability to participate or lead extracurricular activities and/or social community service activities.
- Actuarial Science
- Download the application form HERE.
- Please include the following documents (certified true copies) in your application:
* Completed application forms should be addressed or emailed to:
1. identity card
2. offer letter from university
3. letter of recommendation from university (for matric students only)
4. STPM or matric results
5. supporting documents of parents’ information
6. other relevant documents
* Please indicate “Yayasan Bursa Malaysia Scholarship Programme” on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Group Human Resources Officer
Bursa Malaysia Berhad
11th Floor Exchange Square
50200 Kuala Lumpur