The Maybank Scholarship Programme aims to provide full sponsorship for high quality students in local and foreign premier universities. It is part of the Group’s human capital development strategy to ensure a pool of leaders who can help Maybank achieve its vision as a regional financial services leader.
30th June 2011
- Full sponsorship (tuition fees, accommodation, laptop and allowances)
- Employment with Maybank after studies.
- Not more than 23 years of age
- Obtained admission to or currently pursuing full-time degree
- Obtained minimum 3 As or its equivalent in STPM/Foundation/Pre-U or minimum CGPA of 3.50 in University
- Leadership experience in at least 3 co-curricular activities (high school onwards)
- Individuals with high energy and who aspire to seek challenging and rewarding career upon graduation
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organizations/foundations.
Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, IT, Economics, Banking, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, HR, Psychology, Business, Law, Statistics, Investment, Risk Management, Banking, Engineering
How to Apply
Submit your Applications to
RESOURCING CENTREPlease indicate “MAYBANK SCHOLARSHIP AWARD” on the top left-hand corner of the envelope. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
GROUP HUMAN CAPITAL
44th FLOOR, MENARA MAYBANK,
100, JALAN TUN PERAK,
50050 KUALA LUMPUR
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
03 - 2070 8833 (Ext. 7560, 4612 or 2759)
Frequently-asked questions (faq) are available at the Maybank website.