25 September 2011
Samsung Taking Charge Programme
Unlike ordinary scholarship programme, Samsung Taking Charge Programme enriches the youth of the nation like you. With creative thinking and resourceful mind as well as to build a better future together.
We understand your desire to TAKE CHARGE of your career, that is why Samsung lets you to make the call. Your career, your way. If sky is the limit, we will bring you there.
What Do We Have For You?
- Pre Career Kick Start
- Samsung Youth Activities
- Charger’s Boot Camp
- Functional Job Experiential
- Leader-Shape Programme
- Samsung Globality
Value of Scholarship
- Education Fees – RM7500/year (max 2 years)
- Sports Allowance – RM500 (1-time sponsor)
- Technological Industrial Experience – RM550/month (max 3 months)
- Research Funding – RM500 (1-time sponsor)
- Malaysian citizen with age below 25
- Pursuing a full-time Degree course at local public or private universities only
- Current 2nd and 3rd year (B. Admin Courses) or 3rd and 4th year (Engineering Courses) students must have a CGPA of 3.20 and above
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Posses leadership qualities and be self-motivated
- Applicants shall not receive any scholarship offered by another organization, educational institution or government body
How to Apply
1. Kindly download and fill up the application form online
2. Please attach together your CV, academic results (transcript) and supporting documents and hand over to Student Affairs Division.
3. Incomplete application form and late submission will be rejected.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
5. If you do not receive any reply by 4th Oct 2011, application is therefore considered unsuccessful.