28 September 2011
SONY EMCS Scholarship
Sony EMCS (M) Sdn Bhd has over the years attained an outstanding reputation in the global audio visual electronics industry. Our products have positively touched the lives of our precious consumers, pushing technology forward and making life more enjoyable and exciting. Sony EMCS (M) Sdn Bhd is the place for talented people to bring out their creativity and technological skills to the highest potential. Therefore we offer scholarships and career opportunities for students who can channel their unique talents and skills.
- Malaysian citizen with age below 25.
- Students pursuing Bachelor Degree in IPTA / Public University and currently in their second or third year of study.
- Outstanding academic achievements in school (SPM /O Level), pre-university (STPM / A Level/Matriculations), diploma and current degree qualifications (for completed year(s) / semester(s)) with a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Proficient in English, hardworking, possess excellent academic achievements matched with positive personality traits and have outstanding extra-curricular activities.
Scholarships are available for the following disciplines:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical or Software)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resources, Economics, Accounting & Finance or Administration)
- Bachelor of IT or Computer Science
- Other fields related to the above disciplines.
- RM9,000 per annum.
- Students will be bonded and must be willing to serve Sony EMCS (M) Sdn Bhd for a specified period of time upon completion of studies (Terms & Conditions apply)
The completed application form with relevant documents should be sent to the address below
by 28th September 2011
Attention to: Mr. Ivan SoongNote:
Human Resource Division
Sony EMCS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Lot 5, Jalan Kemajuan, Bangi Industrial Estate
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- Download the Application Form.
- Please indicate "SCHOLARSHIP" on the top left corner of the envelope when submitting the application form
Enquiries can be directed to Mr. Ivan Soong
at 03-89297117 or email to [email protected]