29 May 2015
Putrajaya Perdana Berhad Scholarship Awards 2015
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD (“PPB”), an investment holding company through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, PUTRA PERDANA CONSTRUCTION Sdn Bhd, PUTRA PERDANA DEVELOPMENT Sdn Bhd and PUTRA PERDANA EXPRESSWAY Sdn Bhd, has over the years designed, developed and built several billion Ringgit worth of prestigious commercial, residential and infrastructural projects in the country, especially in sustainable development.
The education of our younger generation has been an issue very close to the heart of PPB. With our annual PPB Scholarship Programme, we wish to provide educational opportunities to the youth of the nation and to build a better future for the deserving and needy Malaysian students who would otherwise be denied of higher education due to financial constraints.
The Scholarship Offer
- Offers up to RM9,000 per academic year for Degree programme only
- Opens to financially needy and academically deserving students who are currently pursuing or intending to pursue higher education in local public/private universities/colleges
- Requires successful scholars, upon completion of their respective courses and graduation to serve as an employee of PPB or any of its subsidiaries for a minimum of 2 years (subject to vacancy availability)
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Building/Construction Management
Apply online now. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
- Must be a Malaysian citizen, age between 19-25 years old.
- Full-time student in local university/college.
- Already gained OR intended to seek acceptance into local public/ private universities/ colleges (for new undergraduates, please submit to us via email the letter of acceptance once you received it)
- Excellent SPM/STPM/Diploma (minimum CGPA of 3.0)/Matriculation (minimum CGPA of 3.0) or other relevant results.
- Currently not holding any other scholarship or receiving financial assistance from any organizations.
Corporate Communications DepartmentLink: http://www.p-perdana.com
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD (465327-P)
No.5, Jalan P16, Precinct 16,
Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya,
TEL: 03-8886 8830
FAX: 03-8889 5668
EMAIL: rajaemyli[email protected]