19 September 2015
SONY Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2015 for IPTA Students
Sony EMCS (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. is the place for talented people to bring out their creativity and technological skills to the highest potential. We place high value on diversity of skills, experience, and cultural background in contributing to our dynamic, creative, and enthusiastic team.
- Malaysian citizen with age below 25
- Students pursuing Bachelor Degree in IPTA / Public University and currently in their second or third year of study
- Outstanding academic achievements in school (SPM / O Level), Pre-university (STPM / A Level / Matriculations)
- Diploma and current degree qualifications (for completed year(s) / semester(s)) with a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Proficient in English, hardworking, possess excellent academic achievements matched with positive personality traits and have outstanding extra - curricular activities
Scholarships are available for the following disciplines:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical or Software)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resources, Economics, Accounting & Finance or Administration)
- Bachelor of IT or Computer Science
- Other fields related to the above disciplines
- RM9,000 per annum
- Students will be bonded and must be willing to serve Sony EMCS (M) Sdn. Bhd. for a specified period of time upon completion of studies (Terms & Conditions apply)
Click here to download the application form.
The completed application form with relevant documents should be sent to the address below by : 19th September 2015
Attention to: Ms. Yih Wey / Ms. SyaSource: IPTA University Scholarship Unit
Human Resource Division
Sony EMCS (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Lot 5, ]alan Kemajuan, Bangi Industrial Estate,
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Phone No.: 03-89297117
Email: [email protected]