16 September 2015 at 12.00am (Application submissions open from: 31st August 2015)
Zarith Sofiah’s Initiative for Educational Financial Assistance
The Yayasan Raja Zarith Sofiah Negeri Johor would like to announce the development of a funding assistance program to aid Malaysian students abroad. This is intended to provide additional financial assistance to cover living expenses towards the end of a month and during times of emergency.
We would like to request that interested applicants send a short video describing their background, field of study and how does their knowledge & experience assimilating abroad benefit Malaysian in Malaysia. We request that the applicants submit a video with a max duration of 2 minutes through any digital medium (Smartphones, digital camera and other AV means). Submissions with honesty, creativity or humorous content will be a plus for selection.
This financial assistance is open to ALL MALAYSIAN, regardless of race and religion.
- Malaysian Citizen.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrolment as a full time student in an eligible degree or certifcate program in Universities in the United Kingdom and in the United States.
- Sign certifying statements on the Application Form stating that:
- – You are not in default on any loans relating to your studies.
- – You will use the financial assistance solely for educational purposes.
- Maintan satisfactory academic progress.
- The length of the video must be in two minutes or less.
- Video can be documented using smartphones, digital cameras etc.
How To Apply
The application form must be completed and submitted in English on the form provided accompanied together with your own Video Recording Submission and email it to:
Link: Zarith Sofiah Foundation