20 March 2016
Maybank Foundation Scholarship Award 2016
Since the inception of the award in 1972, Maybank has sponsored more than 1,000 scholars as well as provided them with employment opportunities. The scholarship awards incorporate the Bank’s CSR philosophy of ‘Growing with Responsibility’, assisting those who excel to complete their tertiary studies and pursue a career with the nation’s largest financial services group.
Achieve your aspirations with the Maybank Scholarship Award.
Realise your full potential and be part of Asia's leading financial services group.
Features of Maybank Scholarship Award (Bond)
- Full education financial assistance from Pre-University/Foundation studies up to degree level at local and overseas institution (tuition fees, laptop, accommodation, and living allowance)
- Career Preparatory Suite (internships, business assignment, presentation impact and effective communication)
- Bond period of 3 to 5 years (varies according to schemes)
- Minimum 6As in SPM 2015 or equivalent
- Total annual household income of not more than RM150,000
- Leadership experience in co-curricular activities
- Applicant must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organisation(s) or foundation
Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, IT, Economics, Banking, Actuarial, Mathematics, Human Resource, Psychology, Business, Law, Statistics, Investment, Risk Management, Engineering
Features of Maybank Sponsorship Award (No Bond)
Click here to read more about Maybank Foundation Sponsorship Award 2016
How to Apply Maybank Scholarship Award?
Kindly download this application form. You may submit the completed form with certified true copy of supporting documents to:
MAYBANK SCHOLARSHIP AWARD 2016CLOSING DATE: 20 MARCH 2016
GROUP HUMAN CAPITAL
44TH FLOOR, MENARA MAYBANK
100, JALAN TUN PERAK
50050 KUALA LUMPUR
For any assistance, kindly call our Scholarship Helpdesk at 03-2074 8966
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.