Biasiswa JPA Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (PIDN) Local Undergraduate ScholarshipStudents who are in their first year of their Degree courses (First Degree) and have finished at least one semester of study are invited to apply for the sponsorship under the Program Ijazah Dalam Negeri (PIDN) 2017.
Scholarship Application Criteria
- Students in their First year of their first degree
- Finish at least ONE semester of study
- Malaysian citizen
- Parents and family members NOT blacklisted by the jpa
- In good health without critical conditions such as HIV, AIDS, etc.
- Posses a full SPM/SPMV certificate that qualifies for the JPA
- NOT above 22 years old on the year of application (23 years for those in removal streams).
- In their first year of their first degree and has completed at least 1 semester of studies
Academic RequirementsAchieved at least a CGPA/PNGK of 3.30 in the first semester of exams for the relevant Degree programme.
For Courses That Do Not Have A PNGK/CGPAAchieved at least a pass in the the first semester exams for the relevant first Degree.
JPA / PSD Scholarship AmountStudents will be sponsored for the duration of their first degree course in an institution that has been fixed by the Public Service Department, or JPA, in the form of a convertible loan or ‘pinjaman boleh ubah (PBU)’
- The Loan will be changed to a scholarship and exempted from repayment of the student works for the JPA
- A repayment of 25% from the total loan amount of the student works for Government Owned Companies (GLC)
- A repayment of 50% from the total loan amount for students who work for private companies in the country
- If scenario is other than the ones listed above, students will have to repay the full amount.
Excluded DisciplineALL courses are sponsored EXCEPT:
- Specialised Research Programmes for Special Education
- Courses related to flying that require the obtaining of a pilot's license
- Franchise programmes from UA/IPTS
- Double Award/Double Degree programmes with other universities
- Nursing, Medicine
- Programmes related to professional qualifications such as ACCA
- Part-time programmes/Long distance programmes/Online programmes
How to Apply PIDN ScholarshipClick here to visit official JPA website to apply online (Opens on June 13, 2017 at 9am)