IJM Young Talent Scholarship Award 2017At IJM, we believe that education can inspire young minds into building better futures for themselves and the people around them. With the IJM Scholarship, let your dreams soar as we partner with you towards a world of enriching success. A world where you grow beyond.
IJM SCHOLARSHIPIJM Scholarship is offered to help develop, nurture and raise excellent talented Malaysians of the future. Through this scholarship, aspiring young Malaysians are given the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfill their aspirations, and contribute towards the nation's development.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Malaysian citizen, aged 21 and below
- Currently waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time bachelor degree course in a local university
- Must have achieved:
- Minimum 5As in SPM (including Mathematics, Additional Math and Physics)/O-Level; and
- Minimum 3As in STPM (must pass General Paper)/Matriculation/Foundation/A-Level/Diploma, or equivalent, whichever is applicable
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal
- Active in sports and extra-curricular activities
- For those currently pursuing a bachelor degree, must have achieved at least a CGPA score of 3.6 out of 4.00 in their latest semester result
- Financially needy
- Applicants shall not have received any other scholarship/education loan from any other organization/person at the time of his or her application
CONDITION OF AWARDSuccessful scholars will have to serve as employees of IJM or any of its subsidiaries for a stipulated period immediately upon completion of their studies.
HOW TO APPLYFor further details, please visit our website at www.ijm.com or email us at [email protected]
Online applications can be made via https://career.ijm.com/scholarship/2017