Loh & Loh Corporation Berhad Local Undergraduate Scholarship (3-Year Bond)
- The purpose of the scholarship is to support and provide educational opportunities for deserving and outstanding young Malaysians
- To provide graduate-employability and serve as a talent supply chain for developing young leaders for the Group.
POLICYThe scholarship is open to financially needy and academically inclined Malaysian students including children of employees who are currently pursuing or intend to pursue a full time first Degree in local public / private universities in any of the following disciplines:
- Built Environment (Quantity Surveying / Land Surveying / Building @ Construction Management)
- Engineering (Civil and Structure)
- Courses related to the above
- Full tuition fees and living expenses for successful applicants amounting to RM15K per academic year or RM60K for all degree courses.
- The Scholarship is only applicable for Bachelor’s degree courses and does not apply for Master’s degree course.
- Systematic Young Leaders Programme will be provided.
- To serve a 3-year bond with the Company upon graduation.
- Must achieve and maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.33 per academic year during the scholarship programme.
- Malaysian citizen aged 24 years and below.
- Applicants currently waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full time Bachelor’s degree in local public / private university. The public / private university must have been established under the Universities and University College Act 1971 (Act 30), Universiti Technologi Mara Act 1976 (Act 173) or the Private Higher Education Institutions Act 1966 (Act 555).
- 1st year students in the 1st semester are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must achieve the following pre-university qualifications.
- SPM: minimum 5As, or STPM: minimum 2As + 3Bs, or Matriculation / Diploma / A-Levels: minimum CGPA 3.33
- Current 1st, 2nd or 3rd year university students minimum CGPA 3.33
- All scholarship application forms (click to download) and supporting documents must be submitted via POS Malaysia / courier on or before 30th November, 2017.
- Applications are to be completed with the following required information. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Personal Particulars
- Educational Background
- Information on Course Applied / Current Course
- Parents / Guardian Particulars
- Siblings Background
- Other Scholarship Applied
- Passport-sized photograph not more than 6 months old & copy of MyKad
- Education certificates (SPM, STPM / A-Level and / or Diploma certificates, university acceptance / offer letter, latest CGPA, etc.)
- Applicants’ co-curricular / extra-curricular activities, achievement and certificate.
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Income tax J-Form / Payslip / Pension Card / Parent(s) Death Certificate.