5 May 2014
AEON Malaysia Scholarship Awards
AEON CO. (M) BHD. was incorporated on 15 September 1984. The Company was set up in response to the Malaysian Government’s invitation to AEON Japan to help modernise the retailing industries in Malaysia. The ‘JUSCO’ and now ‘AEON’ name is today well established among Malaysians as well as foreigners, especially due to its association with the international AEON group of companies. The AEON group of companies consists of AEON Co., Ltd., and more than 180 consolidated subsidiaries and affiliated companies. In addition to its core GMS plus its supermarket and convenience store operations, AEON is also active in specialty store operations and shopping centre development, operations, credit card business and services.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY
Any Malaysian citizen who have gained admission to local public universities to pursue First Degree (Honors) by full time basis and provided they meet the requirements stated in the terms and conditions.
- Malaysian citizen not exceeding 25 years old.
- Have gained admission to pursue a full-time degree course in University of Malaya.
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for overall semester result.
- Participated actively in extra-curricular activities.
- Possess strong communication skills, positive traits & leaderships.
- Individuals with high energy who seek a challenging and rewarding career upon graduation.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarships, awards from any educational institutions, or any other organizations / foundation.
- Complete their studies as planned.
- Meet minimum CGPA 3.0 every semester.
- Complete the compulsory service period as stated in the scholarship agreement.
Application Form can be collected at Student Affairs Division of your university.
Completed application forms must be submitted to Student Affairs Division of your university not later than 5th May 2014/ Monday.
email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.