1 June 2014
Loh & Loh Corporation Bhd Scholarship Programme Objectives
- The purpose of the scholarship is to support and provide educational opportunities for deserving and outstanding young Malaysians.
- To provide graduate-employability and serve as a talent supply chain for developing young leaders for the Group.
1.The scholarship is open to financially needy and academically inclined Malaysian students including children of employees who are currently pursuing or intend to pursue a full time first Degree in local public / private universities in any of the following disciplines:
- Built Environment (Quantity Surveying / Land Surveying / Building @ Construction Management)
- Engineering (Civil and Structural)
- Courses related to the above
3. The scholarship is only applicable for Bachelor’s degree courses and does not apply for Master’s degree courses.
4. Systematic Young Leaders Programme will be provided.
5. To serve a 3-year bond with the Company upon graduation.
6. Must achieve and maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.33 or equivalent per academic year during in the scholarship programme.
1. Malaysian citizen aged 23 years and below.
2. Applicants currently waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time Bachelor’s degree in local public / private university. The public / private university must have been established under the Universities and University Colleges Act 1971 (Act 30), Universiti Teknologi MARA Act 1976 (Act 173) or the Private Higher Educational Institutions Act 1966 (Act 555).
3. Applicants currently in their 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of undergraduate studies may also apply.
4. Applicants must achieve the following pre-university qualifications:
- SPM minimum 5As, or STPM minimum 2As + 3Bs, or Matriculation / Diploma / A-Levels minimum CGPA 3.33
- Current 1st, 2nd or 3rd year university students : minimum CGPA 3.33
6. Family (parents or guardians) household income not exceeding RM5,000 per month.
7. Currently not a recipient of any scholarship, loan of financial aid from any other organizations.
How to Apply
1.All scholarship applications and supporting documents must be submitted via post / courier service and reach the following address on or before 1st June 2014:
LOH & LOH CORPORATION BERHAD2.Applicants are required to submit their hard copy resume with the following required information:
No. 19 & 21 Jalan Sri Hartamas 7
Taman Sri Hartamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur
- Personal Particulars
- Educational Background
- Information on Course Applied / Current Course
- Parents / Guardians Particulars
- Siblings Background
- Other Scholarship Applied
- Passport-sized photograph not more than 6 months old & copy of MyKad.
- Education certificates (SPM, STPM / A-level and/or Diploma certificates, university acceptance / offer letter, latest CGPA, etc).
- Applicant’s co-curricular / extra-curricular activities, achievements and certificate.
- Parent’s / Guardian’s income tax / payslip / pension card / Parent’s death certificate.
- Sibling’s income tax form / EA form / payslip (if working).
5. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified via telephone for an interview hence, please ensure your telephone number is accurate and contactable.