12 May 2014
United Malacca Berhad University Scholarship Award
This scholarship scheme is sponsored by United Malacca Berhad, a plantation group listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
Invitations are open to eligible Malaysian citizens who wish to pursue full-time undergraduate courses in local public universities to apply for the scholarship.
- Be below 22 years of age
- Possess at least 2As for STPM or matriculation examination
- Not be bonded or hold another scholarship or are receiving financial assistance from any other organization
Bachelor’s Degree in:
- Agricultural or related subjects
- Mechanical Engineering
Maximum RM8,000 per academic year or such amount as determined by the Company
Tenure of Scholarship
- This scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required by the recipients to complete the course
- Required to serve a bonded period after the completion of study.
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
Download scholarship terms & conditions [pdf]
Please download and complete the application form [pdf] with certified copies of results/testimonials, a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) and other relevant documents, and send it not later than 12th May 2014 to:
Administration & Corporate Affairs DepartmentFor enquiries, please contact Ms. Pang at 06-2823700.
United Malacca Berhad
6th Floor, No. 61
Jalan Melaka Raya 8
Taman Melaka Raya
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.