Exclusive Offer: Buy Cheap Bus Ticket Online Malaysia Singapore Using Discount Code
Join 32,000+ students to get latest scholarship updates for SPM & STPM leavers Enter email address now to get them!
- 25 April 2015: PIDM Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
- 25 April 2015: Great Eastern Supremacy Scholarship Awards
- 30 April 2015: Yayasan Wah Seong Scholarship Awards 2015
- 30 April 2015: Penang Future Foundation Scholarship
- 30 April 2015: GAMUDA Scholarship Awards
- 30 April 2015: Bangsar Village Kids for Kids Scholarship Awards 2015
- 1 June 2015: Hong Leong Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
- 30 June 2015: Education Ministry Bursaries (Bursary Pelajar Cemerlang SPM Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia KPM)
- 36 Scholarships for IPTA Undergraduate Students
- Throughout the year: Intel Malaysia Scholarships
5 May 2015
MREPC Scholarship Awards 2015
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) is an agency under the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities that facilitates the export of quality rubber products worldwide.
MREPC realises the needs for trained and qualified manpower in the Malaysian rubber product industry. Thus, the MREPC Scholarship Programme was established to offer deserving Malaysian graduates a platform to grow and contribute to the industry.
Since 2010, MREPC has offered scholarship to deserving students in local institutions of higher learning. More than 120 students have benefited from the programme and some has successfully become part of Malaysia's rubber products industry.
Scholarships are awarded to students who have obtained excellent results in the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) examinations, as well as undergraduate studies at established universities in Malaysia. Students can choose to pursue technical and non-technical courses relevant to the rubber industry.
If you have a good track record of academic and extracurricular accomplishments, and above all, the PASSION and COMMITMENT to soar to greater heights with an ever-expanding sector, come explore your future with us.
What does MREPC Scholarship Award offer?
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities with industry upon graduation
- Malaysian citizen and be a full-time student at a IPTA/local IPTS
- Outstanding academic results in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme (if any)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
- Active participation in extracurricular activities or community service will be an advantage
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award
- Able to provide two credible guarantors
- Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronic/ Industrial/ Material/ Energy
- Polymer Science & Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Economics/ Marketing/ Business Studies/ Accountancy/ Statistical Analysis
- IT/ Computer Science / Computer System Engineering
- Logon to MREPC Scholarships Online Application Form
- Submit your completed application with all relevant documents