10 February 2016
Shell Malaysia Local Scholarships 2016
This is open to students who will be undertaking and currently in a full time first degree courses at any Public Universities and JPA approved international universities based in Malaysia.
Fields of Studies
We are looking to sponsor students intending or currently pursuing their higher education in the following fields of studies:
Engineering: Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical & Electronics
Sciences: Geology, Geosciences, Geomatics, Geoinformatics, Biostratigraphy,
Commercial: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Business & Management
We also strongly encourage person with disabilities to apply to our scholarship program.
*Students with physical disabilities (Orang Kurang Upaya) are not restricted in their choice and may apply to do a degree in any discipline.
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Not presently holding other scholarship/loans.
- Disabled Identification Card certified by Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat (where applicable)
- Consistently strong academic achievements as follows:
- Minimum 3.0 CGPA or it’s equivalent at 1st Degree studies level
- Minimum 3.0 CGPA or it’s equivalent at Pre University Level i.e. Diploma/STPM/IB, or 2As & 1B for A-Levels /Foundation.
Applications may be submitted based on the latest semester results (for Matriculation, Diploma, ‘A’ Levels, Foundation or semester 1 for 1st Degree students) or trial examination results (for STPM students).
Shell Malaysia reserves the right to verify the information provided. Shell Malaysia aims to reflect the diversity of the communities it works in and will award the scholarships on this basis.
More info: Shell Malaysia Scholarships 2016