10 February 2016
Shell Malaysia Overseas Scholarships 2016
This is open to students who will be undertaking and or currently in a full time 1st Degree courses in the following fields, in any University in the United Kingdom, United States or Australia.
Fields of Studies
We are looking to sponsor students intending or currently pursuing their higher education in the following fields of studies:
Engineering: Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical & Electronics
Sciences: Geology, Geosciences, Geomatics, Geoinformatics, Biostratigraphy,
Commercial: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Business & Management
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Not presently holding other scholarship/loans.
- Disabled Identification Card certified by Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat (where applicable)
- Consistently strong academic achievements as follows:
- Minimum 3.0 CGPA or it’s equivalent at 1st Degree studies level.
- Minimum 3.0 CGPA or it’s equivalent at Pre University Level i.e. Diploma/STPM/IB, or 2As & 1B for A-Levels /Foundation.
Applications may be submitted based on the latest semester results (for Matriculation, Diploma, ‘A’ Levels, Foundation or semester 1 for 1st Degree students) or trial examination results (for STPM students).
Shell Malaysia reserves the right to verify the information provided. Shell Malaysia aims to reflect the diversity of the communities it works in and will award the scholarships on this basis.
More info: Shell Malaysia Scholarships 2016